Saturday, July 25, 2009

wonderful words

Aw my first posting! well lets see I suppose it would be a good idea to tell a little about my self,

My name is Jess i run Funk(E)y Junk Designs and i am a interior designer in the " real world" . I own 2 ferrets whom i LOVE they are amazing animals! hum i think i just may have ran out of things to say about my self ... however this is OK! I have Plenty of other things to get into!

This blog is going to try to dig and find the most funky, crazy, coolest, things you could ever think of seeing or even wearing on and off the web! this includes: Music, craft, events, places to stay, places... not to stay, and Fabulous random things i may encounter throughout the day! however i may be very focused on my fellow ETSYANS! - The wonderful crafters of the world telling you to... BUY HANDMADE... because it really is... the only way :D. TO get things started off i will be posting the most crazy pieces of jewelry i personal have made.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Etsy lovin: To see more of the things below go to www.funkeyjunk.etsy.com


No comments:

Post a Comment