Friday, March 11, 2011

Let them Eat...CAKE!

Today at work i thought i would try to come up with some weekly topics that would make it more fun for me to write about. So while wishing i was at home i thought of these topics

SOTW ( Already happening )
Bargain Sundays- I find good shops with great deals and let you know about them
Treasury Tuesday- I get some great treasury i find of different things and post them
Random Thursdays- Could be a mix of different things coming at you!


I think thats a good start. The voting for the current SOTW is going strong. Be sure to vote for your fav. shop! You can vote for more than one shop also if you cannot chose!

A lot of people do not know that i own 2 different businesses ( Funkey junk and Sinfully Sweet by FJD ) One is on my etsy the other is my Cake shop. One day i decided that i could make them and i was going to.... So for this post im going to share with you a little bit of my cakes!


This weekend I will be doing a " Pizza cake" Photos for sure to come tomorrow night!

:) Thats it for now! Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful cakes! And I like your idea of creating a list of weekly blogging topics. I find that having a general plan for the week is quite helpful to make sure I blog regularly.

    ReplyDelete