Thursday, August 6, 2009

Lovely days off!!!

Today for my (drum role please) second day off this week...(GASP) I can say that i really did nothing at all but surf etsy and do other miscellaneous online things :)


First off i would like to say that i took the "Buy hand made pledge" and you all should to!

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org


In other news i found a very fabulous blog last night and i would just love to share it with you all!
http://missindiedesigns.blogspot.com/

miss indie Blog Badge


Go and take a long hard look at her blog it is really quite fantastic!

Last night i also thought up this GENIOUS idea of FCASH for my shop
It basically works like this. You purchase an item from me i store your username on a list with the amount of Fcash you have earned from your purchase and the next time you come around to purchase let me know if you would like to use your Fcash and i will lower the price of your item to the amount of Fcash you have accumulated :)

To read more about this go My Etsy shop




www.funkeyjunk.etsy.com





No comments:

Post a Comment