Wednesday, April 14, 2010

blue skys and cake!

Hello my wonderful readers!.... So i know im well... 3 days behind n fixing my blog! ... Sorry!!!

My wonderful car has been giving me some major trouble as well as a bunch of school work and work its self! BUT.... im fixing it today!

The new poll is up with the new set of shops! I would love for you all to vote and tell me what you think of them in the comment section!..

I also have changed the different cool items that are located on the rite hand side of my blog. Make sure to visit their shops as well!!!

I WOULD LOVE TO SAY CONGRATS TO ChezEury for WINNING THE POLL!!!! CONGRATS!
Watch out for her interview coming up soon!



And now for a little update on My Funk(E)y Junk shop.....


I have started a new website however it is still under construction and i will release the link later on!

I am also starting a birthday club. When you join the birthday club You will get little special gifts from me as well as coupons and other fun things!

to enter the Birthday club send an e-mail to Fj_designs@hotmail.com with your name birthday e-mail and address (optional) for fun free samples i may send out.

No comments:

Post a Comment