Thursday, April 15, 2010

Just incase .... Im to busy tommarow



( <--- Gotta love GREAT days outside!!!)


I would like to thank ARTSOFAMY for giving me a sunshine award! Thanks so much ! This defiantly made me smile today!


The Sunshine Award is given to bloggers whose positivity and creativity inspire others in the blog world.

The rules for accepting this award are:
Put the logo on your blog or within your post.
Pass the award on to 12 bloggers.
Link the nominees within your post.
Let the nominees know they have received this award by leaving a comment on their blog.
Share the love and link to the person whom you have received this award.

Thank you ladies for inspiring me with your blog and your creativity!

MY SUNSHINE BLOG AWARD NOMINEES!'
I would of coarse like to give one back to my shop features.... They not only took the time to get votes and support this blog... but most of them helped me out in some way via promotion or being super duper awesome!

Artsofamy!
Teener
Helloagainvintage
Domestic Icing
Dallied
ChezEury
Zoey Catherin

As i am very new to the blogging world... i only have 6 people to give this to.... I WILL give it to 7 more as the time rolls on!

Thanks for being so super guys!


I would also like to introduce my newest creation.... just in time for some great weather.... I am working on making a bunch in many different colors for all of your favorite colors.
Hope you all like them!















Well... This busy girl is off to bed!!!

Goodnight pretty people!

Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment