Sunday, March 21, 2010

Dust




As an interior designer you come across some pretty rad things while searching for furniture. Some of it may not be as functional as others but nevertheless you still can find some great things. Some of the most amazing pieces i have found have been hand crafted and or refurbished. Just goes to show that hand crafting can really put the greatest spin on things.The photos on this first half of my post are from a company called Dust Furniture.
They are one of the best companies i have found that has such whimsical furniture. It is one of my goals to own some of their pieces in my dream home (whenever that... happens).


Here are some other pieces i have found that i find truly fun and exciting and most defiantly make you wish you were a kid again.


Even some Etsy sellers have some RAD stuff.







This table is from a seller called michaelarra. I think i have been watching the tables in this shop since i first started on Etsy. They simply amaze me!






This seller also has some incredibly nifty little finds! I love it when people used everyday things in new funky creative ways. This sellers name is jjevensen



(677844)

Well thats it for now!


Thanks for reading!

<5 src="file:///C:/Users/Jess/AppData/Local/Temp/moz-screenshot-4.png" alt="">

2 comments:

  1. I'm wowed! Off to check out Dust :)

    www.hautewhimsy.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This furniture is unreal. I LOVE it!!

    ReplyDelete